What do you think of when you come to an island? I would love to know what you want to experience, how you feel about being in unknown territory. What are your fears, what do you want to take back home with you. We sometimes go on vacation and we don’t cherish the amazing moments we get just by sightseeing and embracing nature and what we are not used to in our own country. Some of the main things that any guest on beautiful St. Lucia should appreciate is the freedom, spectacular clear beaches and the sunshine which is ever so ready to kiss you.
We need a few days to cover all there is to do in the north. Its definitely not a one day thing. I will help and guide you indulge in all there is to see. You’re on a budget? no problem, we have options for everyone! No adventurer gets left behind. When you go back home i want you to be able to boast about your visit to beautiful St. Lucia. How magnificent, fun filled and welcomed you felt. I want you to still be so excited that you can convince your friend to come to the island and feel what you felt.
- ZIPLINING -Explore St Lucia’s rainforest via aerial tram and zipline. During this half-day eco-adventure, enjoy a guided nature tour that allows a bird’s eye view of the lush tropical forest. Then clip into a harness to zoom through a 10-zipline canopy tour and enjoy a hike through the rainforest accompanied by an expert adventure guide.
- HORSEBACK RIDING-Explore the sandy beaches and stunning coastal scenery of St Lucia on horseback. There are horses suitable for all levels and this 2-hour horseback ride can be adapted to match your group’s riding ability. Along the way, enjoy magnificent views of Anse La Voute, Cas En Bas, and Lapis Bay; jump off to take a swim alongside your horse; or for more experienced riders, enjoy a canter along the beach.
- SEGWAY- Hop aboard a Segway for a unique natural trail experience. Explore St Lucia’s Rodney Bay and Mt Pimard aboard a self-balancing stand-up Segway, learning about local flora and historical sites as you follow your guide along a 1.7-mile (2.7-km) trail system. Stop for pictures at the sealed bunkers that Americans used as tunnels during World War II, savor incredible views of Pigeon Island and the Caribbean Sea and feed fish at a freshwater pond.
- ATV- Witness the stunning vistas, glimpses of country life in action, ride through farms/plantations, revel in the scenery of the lush mountainside views.
- SNUBA- This is the ultimate happy-medium for those wanting to go beyond snorkeling without the training and concerns associated with a deep dive. Under the supervision of certified St Lucia Snuba guides, divers can explore exotic marine life uninterrupted; there is no need to surface for air or tussle with bulky equipment. After a pre-dive orientation, tour begins from a gently sloping beach and descends to a maximum depth of 20 feet. Divers choose your depth of comfort. Snuba and Sea Trek actvity for all ages ( 8 and over). Trained guides accompany guests for all tours. Safety for St Lucia Snuba is paramount.
Pigeon Island on the Atlantic Ocean side.
Pigeon Island Park Landmark